PaymentWe accept secure payments via PayPal, Mastercard and Visa credit cards.
You may be required to enter your 3D secure password when making credit card payments.
All payment methods use secure systems and our website is protected by Comodo Extended Validation SSL certification for the highest level of encryption and security.
DELIVERYWe offer the following delivery options:
Free Delivery - 3-10 days to:Austria / Belgium / Bulgaria / Croatia / Cyprus / Czech / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Ireland / Italy / Latvia / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Malta / Netherlands / Norway / Poland / Portugal / Romania / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland / UK
Orders are dispatched on the same day (Mon-Fri), if the order is placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm will be despatched the following day unless the order is placed on Friday or over the weekend, then the order will be despatched on Monday. We endeavour to meet the guaranteed delivery for your order, however, we cannot take responsibilities for any delays beyond our control.
If we are unable to meet the expected delivery date, we will inform you by email or phone as soon as possible.
If you require a more urgent delivery service please contact our logistics customer service team at [email address] or call +49 2161 189 800
Orders will be sent via DHL
Tracking your orderTracking references will be supplied via an automated email confirmation for all courier options.
RestrictionsPostal code and recipient's land line telephone number are required in your shipping address. Please note that you will be responsible for any custom or import duty charges, if they apply to your country. Custom policies vary widely from country to country; please check your local customs office if you require further information.
Missed DeliveriesIf you are not in to receive the delivery at the time the delivery is attempted, the courier should leave you a card. This will allow you to telephone them to arrange a redelivery at a more convenient time, or alternatively you can collect it from your local sorting office – please note this process may vary from country to country. It has been brought to our attention that the postman doesn't always leave a card so please track your order or check with your local delivery office to see if your package is there before contacting us about a missing item.
If for any reason the item is returned to us (e.g. incorrect address specified, item not called for), then we will inform you immediately by email or telephone as soon as we receive the item. We will contact you to arrange a re-delivery of your watch.
We also only use the highest quality packaging materials to ensure your order arrives safely.
Lost DeliveriesIf your parcel does not arrive by the expected delivery date from the courier, the following scenarios could have occurred:
• Severe delays – due to high volume of parcels to deliver.
• Left with neighbour or local post office – you should receive a ‘while you were out’ card to inform you where they left your parcel. Please note on some occasions the postman may fail to leave one at your address.
• Incorrect delivery address – the address provided may be insufficient or unrecognised which we automatically returned back to us.
Before we can class a delivery as lost, we will ask you to follow these checks and confirm with us to help investigate the matter further. Investigations can take up to 7 working days, but during this time please contact DHL yourselves with the tracking details we provide. Once the above checks have been carried out and the parcel has been deemed lost, a claim can be carried out with the courier. The period of time for a parcel to be classed as ‘lost’ differs dependant on the delivery service used and the country sent to.
Failed DeliveriesThere may be occasions where your order cannot be delivered due to ‘no follow up after a calling card is left’ or ‘an insufficient address has been supplied’. In these situations, it usually takes up to 30 working days for the courier to return the item back to us. Once we receive your parcel back, you will receive an email to determine whether you would like us to resend your parcel or process a refund. Please note redeliveries are chargeable to you, the customer.
Returns PolicyIf you would like to return your watch we do accept returns within 30 days from the date you received your purchase. However, we will only except the return for a refund or exchange if the item(s) meet the following requirements.
• No sign of wear
• Returned in the condition the item was received, including all packaging, tags, manuals and warranty booklet.
• No links are removed from the watch
If the returned package does not meet these requirements, we reserve the right NOT to process a refund and will return the item back to you.
Refunds can take up to 15 working days to process and money will be refunded back to you via the method you originally used to pay for the goods.
How to return or exchange an itemPlease send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you are planning to return your watch. Within this email please include your name, address, order number, item returning and reason for returning.
We will then contact you with the correct address to return your watch. To ensure a quick and easy returns process, please follow these instructions:
1. Make sure that you are returning a watch which is unworn, with no signs of damage, complete with all of the packaging in the condition you received the watch.
2. Re-package the item carefully so that the watch and watch box does not get damaged in transit. We will not take responsibility for any damages incurred in returning which could affect whether you receive a refund or exchange.
3. Include a note stating your name, address, order number, items being returned and reason for returning. If you wish to exchange the watch, please note down that you would like an exchange and which watch you would like in return. FAILURE TO INCLUDE THESE DETAILS will mean that we will not get in contact with you and your refund/exchange will not be issued.
4. Make sure that you send your parcel by a tracked service and retain a receipt from the delivery service as this will act as a proof of posting.
You will be notified by email once we have received your watch back and once a refund has been processed.
ExchangeIf you have chosen to exchange an item, please follow the steps above. If the alternative item is more expensive we will contact you for payment. If the item is cheaper, we will refund the difference. You will be charged the delivery cost of sending the exchanged watch back to you.
Fault, Damaged or incorrect good delivered.Should your item be faulty within 30 days you can return your watch to use for inspection and another item will be sent out to you. Any items found faulty after 30 days will fall under the manufacturer’s warranty. If you receive an incorrect item, or damaged goods please follow the Returns and Exchange process above and clearly outline the issue with the watch. If the watch is damaged, including photographs of the damage will also help to speed up the exchange process.
Cancellation of order.If you wish to cancel an order please contact us immediately by calling +41 32 625 51 50 or email email@example.com. We can only cancel an order if it has not yet been prepared for despatch.
RepairsThis information only applies to watches bought from catwatches.com. If you have purchased a watch from another website or retailer please check the repairs process and policy from the place of purchase.
If you wish to have your watch repaired please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you wish to have your watch repaired. Within this email please include your name, address, order number, watch model, when you bought the watch and outline the problem you are having with your watch. We will then get back to you with an address to send your watch to for evaluation.
If your watch is faulty, still within the 2-year warranty and meets the requirements for repair under warranty this will be free of charge. Should your watch need repairing but does not fall under the 2-year warranty requirements you will be notified of any costs you may incur for the repair. We will not carry out any repair work until you confirm you are happy to pay the costs. If you do not wish to proceed with the repair we will send the watch back to you but you will be charged for the shipping.
In the event your watch can not be repaired we will return the watch to you free of charge.
Please note: If we do not hear back from you within 2 months we will return the watch back to you and you will be charge for the shipping.
WarrantyAll Cat watches come with a 2-year warranty. The full warranty booklet can be viewed here.
The watch warranty only covers faults which may occur with the watch movement or any manufacture faults. It does not cover the following:
• Damage after expiry of the warranty period (two years from the purchasing date).
• Damage resulting from wrong handling, wrong maintenance, inappropriate repair of incorrect setting.
• Accidental damage (e.g by fire, natural disasters or similar events) and excessive wear and tear, or abuse.
• General wear or damage to bracelets and straps of any material (metal, leather, rubber, silicone, nylon, etc.).
• General wear or damage to the crown and the pushers.
• Water damage.
• Damage to the watch glass.
• Battery (change).
Please carefully read your warranty booklet for full details.